Summary of Learning

Well, here it is! Welcome to my Summary of Learning for EC&I 832 – Digital Citizenship and Media Literacy.

This was my first time using Canva Video and overall it was a great experience. I enjoyed exploring the tool and using the features of the program to create this video. If you are looking for an easy-to-use video making tool, I suggest you check it out. There are plenty of free options for you to explore to create engaging videos. And I had a lot of fun making it, so that is always a bonus! I hope you enjoy it.

2 thoughts on “Summary of Learning

1. Okay, I am not sure how you got all of this done, and delivered a baby (CONGRATS!). You did such a good job summarizing what you learned and the content we went over during the course. I can’t believe that you got all of this done and had a baby. You knocked it out of the park! Hopefully, we will cross paths again soon. Good luck with babe!

2. This looks awesome! You did a great job wrapping up your learning. Canva is a tool I will definitely be looking into after seeing all these great things people have done with it.

Congrats again and enjoy this time with your little one!